For a larger version of the image click here.
Artist: Penfield, Edward|
Birth Date: 1866-1925
Technique: Color lithograph.
Dimensions: 18 3/4 x 13 3/4 in.
Signature: In stone.
Edition Size: N/A
Reference: DFP,396; Lauder 216 A Spectrum of Innovation;Color in American Printmaking 1890-1960 , David Acton, No. 4.,
Item Notes: Signed and with bulls head monogram upper right. Excellent condition . Laid on Japanese paper. Center crease barely visible.
To Purchase This Item
Click here for our phone number and gallery information.
We accept checks and the credit cards shown below. We will contact you after you submit your order to complete the details for your billing information.
Terms of Sale:
- Guarantee: We guarantee the authenticity of all works. All works are in excellent condition unless otherwise specified.
- Shipping: Shipping charge is $30 (Federal Express) but may be increased if special handling is required. Shipping charges include full insurance against loss or damage. Please notify us if the work does not arrive in perfect condition. If you need alternative or special shipping we can work out the details with you, although additional charges may apply.
- Purchases: All purchases must be paid in full with California residents adding 9.25% sales tax.
- Refund: If your purchase is found to be unsatisfactory, for any reason, it must be returned, fully insured, within 7 days for either an exchange or refund of the full purchase (excluding shipping charges).
- Pricing Policy: All prices are subject to change without notice and all works are subject to prior sale.
Back to Previous Page
please click on the Back button on your browser
to return to the previous page.)